Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to email@example.com.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Sept. 18, 2019) – Norton Healthcare and UPS will launch a new program that will allow students to graduate with little to no debt and move toward careers in health care. Norton Healthcare-UPS […]Read Full Story
It’s never too early to take care of your heart, especially if you have a family history of heart disease. And it’s never too early to get kids started with heart-healthy habits that will lower […]Read Full Story
Alissa Prince, patient navigator with Norton Infectious Disease Specialists, has found community not only within Louisville but also within Norton Healthcare. She points out how important that is as a member of the LGBTQ community. […]Read Full Story