Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to email@example.com.
A cesarean section (C-section) can be an essential, lifesaving surgery during labor and delivery, with more health risks for a mother compared to a vaginal birth. “Even though all C-sections have some health risks, I [...]Read Full Story
Norton Healthcare again has been recognized as one of the best places to work in health care in the country. Becker’s Healthcare released its “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare | 2022” list in […]Read Full Story
Norton Healthcare’s four Louisville-based adult-service hospitals once again nationally recognized with an ‘A’ for spring 2022 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
Each of Norton Healthcare’s four adult-service hospitals in Louisville received an “A” grade in the spring 2022 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade. This national distinction recognizes each facility’s achievements in protecting patients from preventable harm and […]Read Full Story