Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to email@example.com.
While the world is still grappling with a way to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the virus that causes COVID-19, there is another virus on its way that we know how to help control. […]Read Full Story
El coronavirus que causa COVID-19 y la gripe estacional tienen algunos de los mismos signos y pueden variar desde ningún síntoma hasta una enfermedad grave. Ambas infecciones pueden causar: Fiebre o escalofríos Tos Respiración dificultosa […]Read Full Story
Russell F. Cox, president and CEO, Norton Healthcare, announced today a $1.2 million grant to Simmons College of Kentucky in West Louisville. Given through Norton Healthcare’s James R. Petersdorf Fund, the grant will help the […]Read Full Story