Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to email@example.com.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patients in Kentucky now can bill their Norton eCare video visits through their insurance plan, including Medicaid, after paying any copay. Norton eCare video visits are available for patients ages 2 and older for a [...]Read Full Story
Vanessa Shannon, Ph.D., is more than a captivating and insightful mental performance specialist. She is also one of those rare people who can see everyone’s side on an issue, speak truth to you in a […]Read Full Story
During his 30-year coaching career at the University of Louisville, legendary Basketball Hall of Famer Denny Crum was prepared for the toughest matchups on the court. Off the court, two strokes in two years not [...]Read Full Story