Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to email@example.com.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In anticipation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration emergency use authorization for a COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 12 to 15, Norton Children’s has opened vaccine preregistration for children ages 12 and up on […]Read Full Story
Norton Immediate Care Center – Mount Washington is now open and offering urgent care options for the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries. The new Norton Immediate Care Center, located at 300 High Point Court […]Read Full Story
Cardiologists have another tool to help determine how to help patients with symptoms of coronary artery disease, by modeling the blood flow through their arteries to predict how cholesterol buildup might affect them. The added […]Read Full Story