Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to email@example.com.
New facility dog to join Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital pediatric emergency team thanks to Northwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual has made a gift of $68,000 that will bring another facility dog to Norton Healthcare’s Heel, Dog, Heal program. Edie, a 2-year-old golden retriever, will join the team in the pediatric emergency department […]Read Full Story
Laura Chamberlin first noticed a lump in her breast when she was a graduate student living in Seattle, Washington. She mentioned it to her primary care doctor, who told her not to worry. “She said, […]Read Full Story
Norton Healthcare was named No. 10 on the 2021 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America by Healthiest Employers for its investment in the health and well-being of its employees. In addition, Norton Healthcare was named No. […]Read Full Story
Each year, Debbie Cobb would see Bike to Beat Cancer setting up from her office on the Norton Brownsboro Hospital campus. She would see the big tents going up and hear everyone on campus getting […]Read Full Story