Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to email@example.com.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norton Healthcare is proud to sponsor a new mural by Louisville artist Jaylin Stewart, located at the corner of 16th Street and West Broadway. “My hope is that it inspires,” Jaylin said. “I hope that […]Read Full Story
While there isn’t an overall baby boom expected, Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital had a mini boom on Monday, Jan.18, when 32 babies were born. This includes four sets of twins: two sets of girls, […]Read Full Story
Kentucky is the fifth state to designate a day calling for action to raise public awareness about the importance of maternal health and to promote maternal safety. Jan. 23 has been set aside to educate […]Read Full Story
Quality of life after gastric sleeve or gastric bypass surgery can improve significantly and be long-lasting, according to studies of patients before and after weight-loss surgery. In questionnaires filled out before surgery, six months after […]Read Full Story