Norton Provider Leadership Academy Application
Physicians and advanced practice providers employed by Norton Medical Group; University of Louisville Pediatrics-contracted physicians and advanced practice providers; and Norton Healthcare contracted physicians who provide facility-based services through exclusive contracts, such as anesthesia, emergency medicine and radiology; can apply to the Norton Provider Leadership Academy thru Oct. 25, 2019. Classes begin in January 2020.
To apply, complete this form and the essay. Email your CV and essay by Oct. 25, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current CV — attach a copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV). Review prior to sending; if committee memberships or roles are not listed, add them. If you do not have a CV, prepare a summary of your career development (professional and managerial), roles, current role and responsibilities.
- Essay — approximately two pages in total length; it should answer the following:
- Description of why you are interested in participating in this program
- How you envision you will apply the information learned in this program in your current or future roles
- Summary paragraph as to why you should be selected
Email the two required attachments along with your name to email@example.com.
Bike to Beat Cancer rider, fundraiser and volunteer Mike Farmer supports other survivors and those we’ve lost
If you have ever been to a Bike to Beat Cancer training ride or event, chances are you have met one of Bike to Beat Cancer’s most dedicated riders, Mike Farmer. Mike has ridden in […]Read Full Story
UK HealthCare’s Gill Heart & Vascular Institute expands heart failure, transplant services in collaboration with Norton Heart & Vascular Institute
UK HealthCare (UKHC) and Norton Heart & Vascular Institute are announcing a collaboration to expand advanced heart failure, ventricular assist device (VAD) placement and heart transplant services to Kentuckians. Heart disease is the leading cause […]Read Full Story
Self-care goals for your mental health do not have to be time-consuming or expensive. Here are several surprisingly easy ways to take care of your mind and body. Simplifying self-care Limit screen time If stepping […]Read Full Story