COVID-19 tests for international air travel are available while you wait at any of the 16 Norton Immediate Care Centers. The test costs $150 and typically is not covered by insurance.
COVID-19 tests for international travel are available while you wait at any of the 16 Norton Immediate Care Centers.
The test costs $150 and typically is not covered by insurance. You will not need to see a provider. Within Norton Healthcare, these rapid tests with documentation for international travel are only available at Norton Immediate Care Centers.
Documentation of a negative COVID-19 test, typically within 48 hours of departure, is required by many airlines and countries.
How to schedule a COVID-19 test for travel
- Visit NortonHealthcare.com/ICC
- Choose your preferred location
- Select “Reserve Your Spot”
- As the reason for your visit, select “COVID Airline Travel Test – Self Pay Only”
What you need to know before your visit
- The patient is responsible for knowing travel requirements such as timelines for the test and documentation needed.
- Anyone who needs a test must have their own appointment.
- Test results and documentation are available while you wait.
- To receive an electronic copy of your test results, you must have a free MyNortonChart account.
- The cost is $150 and typically is not covered by insurance.
If you need rapid PCR testing for COVID-19 but don’t need international airline travel documentation, tests are available at Norton Immediate Care Centers and at Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens clinics.