Summertime is melon time!
Melon and Feta Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frisée lettuce (curly endive)
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, tossing well to combine. If making ahead, mix diced melon, tomatoes, cheese and mint in a bowl and keep cold. Just before serving, toss with lettuce and season with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Nutrition information per serving: 179 calories, 2.9 g protein, 11.6 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 261 mg sodium, 2.4 g fiber