Norton Healthcare Direct
Norton Healthcare Direct Launch Event
Please check back for more information.
Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric patients from throughout Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, the commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond. The not-for-profit hospital and health care system provides care at more than 300 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana and includes five hospitals with 1,907 licensed beds, seven outpatient centers, 17 Norton Immediate Care Centers, eight Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens clinics and an expanded telehealth program. The hospitals provide inpatient and outpatient general care as well as specialty care including heart, neuroscience, cancer, orthopedic, women’s and pediatric services. A strong research program offers access to clinical trials in a multitude of areas. The system has more than 17,000 employees, over 1,600 employed medical providers and approximately 2,000 total physicians on its medical staff.
Now we are partnering with employers like you so that we may bring your employees a more affordable health plan — and healthier lives.
We all want to be healthy and have a well workforce. Offering your employees important preventive medical care and health education not only reduces costly medical claims but is shown to boost employee morale and retention.
As an employer working with Norton Healthcare, you can design a health insurance solution that meets the specific needs of your unique workforce and allows you to control costs, coordinate care and improve health care satisfaction — while supporting employee wellness.Learn More
Norton Healthcare Direct is committed to offering our participating providers the best tools possible to support their administrative needs. We encourage our participating providers to take advantage of our easy-to-use secure web portal for fast resolution of routine needs. Your Norton Healthcare Direct provider portal gives you instant online access to patient eligibility, claims information, forms and more.
MyNortonChart gives you convenient online access to portions of your medical record any time day or night. Accessible with any internet-connected device, MyNortonChart makes managing your health easy, convenient and free, no matter where you are.Click to Log In or Register
Schedule Exceptional Care Online at a Moment’s Notice
- COVID-19 rapid PCR and antibody testing, STD testing and ongoing care for annual wellness exams, sick visits or chronic conditions through in-person or telehealth appointments. Over 50 locations, with same-day appointment availability and bilingual services.
- COVID-19 rapid PCR testing, COVID-19 international air travel test (self-pay only, $150), on-site labs, STD testing, X-ray and any other illness or injury that doesn’t put your life in danger. Specialized pediatric care available at select times.
Norton Prompt Care at
- Schedule a same-day appointment with a Norton Healthcare provider in select Walgreens locations for well visits, COVID-19 rapid PCR testing, STD testing, sports physicals, vaccinations and care for minor injuries and illnesses for patients ages 2 and older.
- Virtual urgent care for minor illnesses and COVID-19 guidance available 24/7 from the safety and comfort of home. Self-schedule for patients ages 2 and older through MyNortonChart.
- For very serious illness or injury that puts your life in danger. 24/7 triage and treatment at six Louisville locations, including three locations for kids.
The COVID-19 lambda variant may not be as infectious as the delta variant, which is spreading rapidly in the United States. However, the data is very preliminary and medical science doesn’t yet know if lambda […]Read Full Story
You can still spread COVID-19 after you’ve been fully vaccinated, so be mindful that your cold or allergy symptoms may be a mild breakthrough case that can be spread to unvaccinated children and others — […]Read Full Story
For adults, particularly in their 60s and 70s, occasional forgetfulness is nothing to worry about. Sometimes you forget what day it is but remember it later. It’s common for older adults to occasionally forget something […]Read Full Story
Duke Nichter is more a second dad to Paul Nichter than their true family relationship of uncle and nephew. For decades, they’ve enjoyed hunting, fishing and sharing life’s journey together. In early 2021, the two [...]Read Full Story