Norton Healthcare Direct
Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric patients from throughout Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, the commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond. The not-for-profit hospital and health care system provides care at more than 300 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana and includes five hospitals with 1,907 licensed beds, seven outpatient centers, 17 Norton Immediate Care Centers, eight Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens clinics and an expanded telehealth program. The hospitals provide inpatient and outpatient general care as well as specialty care including heart, neuroscience, cancer, orthopedic, women’s and pediatric services. A strong research program offers access to clinical trials in a multitude of areas. The system has more than 17,000 employees, over 1,600 employed medical providers and approximately 2,000 total physicians on its medical staff.
Now we are partnering with employers like you so that we may bring your employees a more affordable health plan — and healthier lives.
We all want to be healthy and have a well workforce. Offering your employees important preventive medical care and health education not only reduces costly medical claims but is shown to boost employee morale and retention.
As an employer working with Norton Healthcare, you can design a health insurance solution that meets the specific needs of your unique workforce and allows you to control costs, coordinate care and improve health care satisfaction — while supporting employee wellness.Learn More
Norton Healthcare Direct is committed to offering our participating providers the best tools possible to support their administrative needs. We encourage our participating providers to take advantage of our easy-to-use secure web portal for fast resolution of routine needs. Your Norton Healthcare Direct provider portal gives you instant online access to patient eligibility, claims information, forms and more.
MyNortonChart gives you convenient online access to portions of your medical record any time day or night. Accessible with any internet-connected device, MyNortonChart makes managing your health easy, convenient and free, no matter where you are.Click to Log In or Register
Schedule Exceptional Care Online at a Moment’s Notice
- COVID-19 rapid PCR and antibody testing, STD testing and ongoing care for annual wellness exams, sick visits or chronic conditions through in-person or telehealth appointments. Over 50 locations, with same-day appointment availability and bilingual services.
- COVID-19 rapid PCR testing, COVID-19 international air travel test (self-pay only, $150), on-site labs, STD testing, X-ray and any other illness or injury that doesn’t put your life in danger. Specialized pediatric care available at select times.
Norton Prompt Care at
- Schedule a same-day appointment with a Norton Healthcare provider in select Walgreens locations for well visits, COVID-19 rapid PCR testing, STD testing, sports physicals, vaccinations and care for minor injuries and illnesses for patients ages 2 and older.
- Virtual urgent care for minor illnesses and COVID-19 guidance available 24/7 from the safety and comfort of home. Self-schedule for patients ages 2 and older through MyNortonChart.
- For very serious illness or injury that puts your life in danger. 24/7 triage and treatment at six Louisville locations, including three locations for kids.
New facility dog to join Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital pediatric emergency team thanks to Northwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual has made a gift of $68,000 that will bring another facility dog to Norton Healthcare’s Heel, Dog, Heal program. Edie, a 2-year-old golden retriever, will join the team in the pediatric emergency department […]Read Full Story
Laura Chamberlin first noticed a lump in her breast when she was a graduate student living in Seattle, Washington. She mentioned it to her primary care doctor, who told her not to worry. “She said, […]Read Full Story
Norton Healthcare was named No. 10 on the 2021 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America by Healthiest Employers for its investment in the health and well-being of its employees. In addition, Norton Healthcare was named No. […]Read Full Story
Each year, Debbie Cobb would see Bike to Beat Cancer setting up from her office on the Norton Brownsboro Hospital campus. She would see the big tents going up and hear everyone on campus getting […]Read Full Story