Norton Healthcare Office of Research Administration
Please contact the NHORA at (502) 629-3501 to schedule a meeting with our staff to discuss the new study proposal.
During this meeting, The NHORA staff will:
- Help you decide which IRB and forms to use.
- Answer questions relating to the completion of the required forms.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Provide contact information for NHC departments that are affected by the study
Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance
- Dawn Diehl, Director of Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance, 502-629-3574
- Donna Phillips, Senior Research Compliance Analyst, 502-629-3711
- Sharon Taylor, Research Analyst, 502-629-3119
- Polly Eifert, Research Regulatory Associate, 502-629-3102
- Tammy Heppner, Research Regulatory Specialist, 502-629-3704
- Elizabeth Couch, Research Regulatory Specialist, 502-629-3376
Finance Budgets and Contracts
- Tracy Popp, Director of Research Financial Operations, 502-629-3396
- Pam Senn, Senior Research Accountant, 502-629-3479
- Adam Logsdon, Research Accountant, 502-629-3724
- Karin Irwin, Research Legal Counsel, 502-629-3386
- Vanessa Garrett, Research Legal Counsel, 502-629-8692
- Nancy Clinton, Research Clinical Coverage Analyst, 502-629-3219
- Julie Gray, Research Financial Analyst Associate, 502-629-3713
- Regina Schaefer, Research Coverage Associate, 502-629-3560
- Tracie White, Research Coverage Associate. 502-629-3558
224 E. Broadway, 7th Floor (M-05)
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 629-3501
Fax: (502) 629-3480
Alissa Prince, patient navigator with Norton Infectious Disease Specialists, has found community not only within Louisville but also within Norton Healthcare. She points out how important that is as a member of the LGBTQ community. […]Read Full Story
When television journalist Cokie Roberts was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002, she had reason to be optimistic. The 15-year survival rate for breast cancer patients was about 70%, meaning the odds were with her, […]Read Full Story
A new study shows a large increase in the number of American women with chronic high blood pressure during pregnancy: an average of 6% each year over the 40 years of the study. “High blood […]Read Full Story
The bride beamed as she walked down the aisle on her wedding day, albeit at a different venue than the one she had originally planned. At 25 weeks pregnant, Kendall Brady, of Campbellsville, Kentucky, went […]Read Full Story
Steven L. Spalding, M.D., has been a physician for more than 25 years and counting. He practices a simple rule: Treat people the same way you want your loved ones to be treated. Having cared […]Read Full Story