Norton Healthcare Office of Research Administration
Please contact the NHORA at (502) 629-3501 to schedule a meeting with our staff to discuss the new study proposal.
During this meeting, The NHORA staff will:
- Help you decide which IRB and forms to use.
- Answer questions relating to the completion of the required forms.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Provide contact information for NHC departments that are affected by the study
Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance
- Dawn Diehl, Director of Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance, 502-629-3574
- Donna Phillips, Senior Research Compliance Analyst, 502-629-3711
- Sharon Taylor, Research Analyst, 502-629-3119
- Polly Eifert, Research Regulatory Associate, 502-629-3102
- Tammy Heppner, Research Regulatory Specialist, 502-629-3704
- Elizabeth Couch, Research Regulatory Specialist, 502-629-3376
Finance Budgets and Contracts
- Tracy Popp, Director of Research Financial Operations, 502-629-3396
- Pam Senn, Senior Research Accountant, 502-629-3479
- Adam Logsdon, Research Accountant, 502-629-3724
- Karin Irwin, Research Legal Counsel, 502-629-3386
- Vanessa Garrett, Research Legal Counsel, 502-629-8692
- Nancy Clinton, Research Clinical Coverage Analyst, 502-629-3219
- Julie Gray, Research Financial Analyst Associate, 502-629-3713
- Regina Schaefer, Research Coverage Associate, 502-629-3560
- Tracie White, Research Coverage Associate. 502-629-3558
224 E. Broadway, 7th Floor (M-05)
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 629-3501
Fax: (502) 629-3480
Becker’s Healthcare has recognized Adam D. Kempf, Norton Healthcare senior vice president and chief financial officer, as one of the 106 hospital and health system CFOs to know in the nation. Those on the list play an integral […]Read Full Story
We are seeing record high temperatures in Greater Louisville already this spring. These early hot days mean you can get caught off guard by heat-related illnesses, such as dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat [...]Read Full Story
Under the VA Mission Act of 2018, eligible U.S. veterans now are able to get treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as colds, sore throats and minor skin infections at urgent care clinics through […]Read Full Story
Karen Allen, R.N., oncology patient navigator for Norton Cancer Institute, sees the patient navigator role as a “bridge across the canyon of uncertainty” for patients who are newly diagnosed with cancer. “I imagine my family […]Read Full Story
You have a thing for bags. The bigger the better, right? Sure, a big, fabulous bag might be able to hold everything you want to carry with you, but all that extra baggage is doing […]Read Full Story