Norton Healthcare Office of Research Administration
Please contact the NHORA at (502) 629-3501 to schedule a meeting with our staff to discuss the new study proposal.
During this meeting, The NHORA staff will:
- Help you decide which IRB and forms to use.
- Answer questions relating to the completion of the required forms.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Provide contact information for NHC departments that are affected by the study
Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance
- Dawn Diehl, Director of Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance, 502-629-3574
- Donna Phillips, Senior Research Compliance Analyst, 502-629-3711
- Sharon Taylor, Research Analyst, 502-629-3119
- Polly Eifert, Research Regulatory Associate, 502-629-3102
- Tammy Heppner, Research Regulatory Specialist, 502-629-3704
- Elizabeth Couch, Research Regulatory Specialist, 502-629-3376
Finance Budgets and Contracts
- Tracy Popp, Director of Research Financial Operations, 502-629-3396
- Pam Senn, Senior Research Accountant, 502-629-3479
- Adam Logsdon, Research Accountant, 502-629-3724
- Karin Irwin, Research Legal Counsel, 502-629-3386
- Vanessa Garrett, Research Legal Counsel, 502-629-8692
- Nancy Clinton, Research Clinical Coverage Analyst, 502-629-3219
- Julie Gray, Research Financial Analyst Associate, 502-629-3713
- Regina Schaefer, Research Coverage Associate, 502-629-3560
- Tracie White, Research Coverage Associate. 502-629-3558
224 E. Broadway, 7th Floor (M-05)
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 629-3501
Fax: (502) 629-3480
Norton Healthcare providers confirmed 1,104 new flu cases in the 15-county Louisville and Southern Indiana area last week, a slight increase from the week before. Louisville Metro health officials, meanwhile, reported a sharp drop in [...]Read Full Story
Kentucky ranks third among U.S. states with the highest death rates from heart failure. That grim statistic is behind the work of Norton Heart & Vascular Institute and the Norton Healthcare Foundation to ensure our […]Read Full Story
(The caring team from Norton Brownsboro Hospital, from left to right: Catherine Tomes, RN, Autumn Chapman, RN, Regina Green, RN, Amanda Kroeger, PCA, Jessica Lesousky, RN, Aster Mehari, RN.) A conversation with 66-year-old Bobby Rogers […]Read Full Story