Our Team of Specialists
Our team of Norton Sports Health specialists provides advanced care for athletes and active individuals of all ages. We are here to help you train and condition properly to avoid injuries. Our customized programs are designed to meet your specific needs. We incorporate strength training, core stability, flexibility and conditioning to help you achieve optimal performance and fitness.
Access to Care and Support
Through the Norton Sports Health team approach to treatment, patients have access to a variety of care and support. Patients can expect to work with various professionals throughout their treatment journey, including athletic trainers, physical therapists, and nutritionists.
Norton Sports Health also offers injury clinics throughout the year. Runners’ Injury Clinics and Saturday Sports Injury Clinics aim to address the needs of runners and the fall sport athlete. These clinics are staffed with orthopedic specialists, neurologists and athletic trainers. The clinics provide access to a full range of diagnostic tools.
About Norton Sports Health
No matter what type of athlete you are, Norton Sports Health can provide the care you need. From high school to professional, from older adults to weekend warriors, we prevent sports-related injuries and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
- Norton Sports Health specialists are trained and experienced in caring for sports-related injuries and conditions.
- Our team includes orthopedists, neurologists, primary care physicians, professional athletic trainers and physical therapists.
- Our providers work together to provide advanced care for athletes and individuals of all ages.
- We design customized programs that meet your specific needs and help get you back to your active lifestyle.
- Our sports health specialists serve as medical directors for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon.
- We provide athletic trainers to high schools and colleges in Louisville and Southern Indiana.