Vanessa Shannon, Ph.D., director of mental performance for University of Louisville Athletics and Norton Sports Health, provides support, guidance and instruction to elite athletes. Her tips for achieving your best address mental conditioning and preparation. Dr. Shannon’s expertise has been featured in numerous articles, interviews, and videos.
Mental Performance Resources
Learn more about Dr. Shannon’s work with mental performance through interviews and stories:
- Achieving mental toughness
- Dr. Shannon’s dos and don’ts for parents of athletes
- Hear Dr. Shannon speak about mental performance on the “Culture and the Cardinal Mindset” podcast.
- Read story: Want your kids to succeed in life? Let them fail on the field.
- Using a performance mindset to improve athletic training