Six Norton Healthcare employees have been recognized for their compassionate service in health care by the Partnership for a Compassionate Louisville.
Six Norton Healthcare employees have been recognized for their compassionate service in health care at the fourth annual “Commitment to Compassion” awards banquet sponsored by the Partnership for a Compassionate Louisville. The awards luncheon held Wednesday, Feb. 27, at the Muhammad Ali Center, recognized 11 health care professionals, including these members of the Norton Healthcare team:
Norton Healthcare Careers
Norton Healthcare offers a wide array of career paths, from nurses and other health care providers to finance and administrative positions.
- Abraham Aluel, radiology coordinator, Norton Children’s Orthopedics of Louisville
- Rebekah Gossom, speech and language pathologist, pediatric speech therapy, Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- John T. Hamm, M.D., oncologist and medical director, Norton Cancer Institute Research Program
- Nancy Kern, APRN, nurse practitioner, Norton Occupational Medicine – Clarksville
- Aaron C. Spalding, M.D., Ph.D., radiation oncologist and executive medical director, Norton Cancer Institute
- Don A. Stevens, M.D., hematologist and medical oncologist, Norton Cancer Institute