Expert Diagnosis and State-of-the-Art Care
Norton Orthopedic Institute is the leading provider of orthopedic care in Louisville and Southern Indiana.
Our arm and hand specialists have offices in downtown Louisville, St. Matthews and on the Norton Brownsboro campus. They have expertise in treating ailments ranging from carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger to more complex procedures such as reattachment microsurgery and intricate hand surgery.
As the leading orthopedic care provider in Louisville, we have a full range of options to tailor treatment to your lifestyle and condition.
Many ailments can be treated with physical therapy and anti-inflammatories. If you need arm or hand surgery, the experts at Norton Louisville Arm & Hand have the expertise and skill to get you moving again.
Specialized Training and Innovative Treatment
Our arm and hand surgeons are among the most skilled in the nation. Our surgeons learned their hand, wrist, elbow and arm specialties at institutions in the United States and abroad. Our specialists include members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
We treat adults and have received specialized training in the unique needs of treating children’s growing arms and hands. Our surgeons reattach severed limbs and in one recent case, restored use of a young man’s hand by moving one of his toes to make a thumb.
Norton Louisville Arm & Hand’s Amit Gupta, M.D., authored the guide to treating children’s hands, “The Growing Hand: Diagnosis and Management of the Upper Extremity in Children.”
Care That’s Focused on You
- Minimally invasive procedures can have you home quickly with less pain and faster recovery.
- Sophisticated pain management aims to keep you comfortable and safe.
- We have a deep commitment to getting you moving again and managing your pain so you can keep up with your physical therapy.
- With 30 orthopedic locations in Louisville and Southern Indiana, we have specialists near you. Norton Louisville Arm & Hand has offices downtown, in St. Matthews and on the Norton Brownsboro campus.
- Communicate with your provider, manage appointments, refill prescriptions and more anytime from a computer or mobile device with a free MyNortonChart account.