MyNortonChart takes the confusion out of keeping up with it all
Ever feel more like the parent than the child? As our mothers, fathers and relatives age, many of us take on the responsibility of caring for them. Keeping up with their health — along with your own — can be a challenge. Luckily, technology is making it easier.
MyNortonChart offers proxy access to adults caring for parents or other relatives. Proxy access allows the user to schedule appointments with Norton doctors and specialists, pay a bill, communicate with health providers, request prescription refills, check on health history and coordinate other health-related information.
MyNortonChart is fast, free, easy and convenient. A secure online account can be accessed from any computer with internet access or through a mobile app.
If the person you would like proxy access to already has a MyNortonChart account, here’s how to get set up:
- Have your loved one log in to MyNortonChart.
- Choose the Preferences tab at the top of the home page. Select Personalize from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the section called “Who can view my record?” Select “Grant an adult access to your record.”
- Fill in all the details on the form. Our health information management department will use this information to approve for the request.
What happens next?
- Once approved, the medical records you are able to access will appear on the Personalize page under the section called “Whose records can I view?”
- Tabs that identify each person’s record appear to the right of the screen. From there, you can customize the view and select a color for each person whose medical record you have permission to access.
Need help setting up proxy access? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Norton Health Access Center at (888) 486-6786.
Don’t have a MyNortonChart account? Sign up today.