Stop by the Norton Hospital cafeteria March 22 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. to meet members of the Norton Healthcare family and learn about the culture.
If you’ve heard good things about working for Norton Healthcare but want to meet some people who actually live it, plan to come to a meet & greet at Norton Hospital downtown on March 22.
Walk-ins are welcome, so feel free to wander over on a break and learn more about the inclusive culture at Norton Healthcare, including:
- A workplace built on our mission, vision and values
- Leaders committed to trust, clarity and teamwork
- Resources you need to provide the best possible care for our patients and their families
- Work that makes a difference in people’s lives
- Credit and thanks for a job well done
- Competitive pay and benefits
- The chance to shape your future through education and growth
Leaders and employees from various departments across the organization will be available. You can enter a drawing for an iPad.
Staff will be available to discuss opportunities for positions including:
- Registered nurses
- Radiologic technologists
- MRI/CT technologists
- Respiratory care practitioners
- Speech/language pathologists
- Physical therapist assistants
Also learn more about Norton Healthcare benefits, including:
- Paid parental leave
- Retirement savings match
- N Good Health wellness program