Additional Cancer Treatment Locations
- Norton Cancer Institute – Audubon
- Norton Cancer Institute – Corydon
- Norton Cancer Institute – Downtown
- Norton Cancer Institute – Jeffersonville
- Norton Cancer Institute – Shelbyville
- Norton Cancer Institute – Shepherdsville
- Norton Cancer Institute – St. Matthews
- Infusion Centers
- Radiation Centers
Brain Tumor Care That’s Focused on You
- A neuro-oncology patient navigator helps patients and their families and acts as a patient advocate through diagnosis, treatment and beyond.
- Financial counselors provide compassionate, friendly help to patients plan to pay their bills.
- Five area Norton Cancer Institute Resource Centers provide comfort, support and information at no cost to patients and families.
- Norton Cancer Institute’s Behavioral Oncology Program is designed to provide supportive, emotional and psychological care for patients diagnosed with brain tumors.
- Communicate with your provider, manage appointments, refill prescriptions and more anytime from a computer or mobile device with a free MyNortonChart account.
About the Brain Tumor Center
- Our multidisciplinary approach ensures your case benefits from the viewpoints of specialists from a broad array of expertise, experience and training.
- Same-day appointments are available for newly diagnosed patients
- Since we combine the various specialties that can treat your brain tumor, you can schedule all of your appointments for the same day, in the same location.
- Our Brain Tumor Board discusses and considers various approaches to treating your brain tumor before arriving at a customized treatment plan.
- From robotics to the latest in chemotherapy, sophisticated treatments offer our patients the benefits of precisely eliminating brain tumors while protecting healthy brain tissue.
- Our specialists are the principal investigators on many brain tumor clinical trials to provide patients access to the latest innovative treatments.