Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens – Stony Brook
Pricing & Insurance
- Most insurance plans accepted.
- Self-pay options are also available.
- Please remember that a valid ID, insurance card and form of payment is required at time of service.
- We accept most major credit cards, personal checks that represent the exact amount for services, and cash.
- Payment is due at the time of your visit.
- Without these necessary documents, your visit will be rescheduled.
The health care providers at Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens are employees of Norton Healthcare. The health care providers are not employees, associates and/or agents of Walgreen Co. or any Walgreens subsidiary or affiliated company.
Other Norton Now Care Options
Primary CareFind a
Norton eCareStart an
Emergency CareFind an
The Louisville Urban League and Norton Healthcare announced Norton’s support of the West End multi-use sports and learning complex. Norton Healthcare will contribute $5 million to the project through a $3 million grant and an […]Read Full Story
A Louisville resident had died from West Nile virus, the city’s Department of Public Health and Wellness announced Thursday. The risk of becoming sick or developing West Nile virus symptoms is low. Here’s what you […]Read Full Story
Pregnant women who use ranitidine — also known by the brand name Zantac — to relieve heartburn and acid reflux should stop taking the medication and consider alternatives, according to obstetricians with Norton Women’s Care. […]Read Full Story