Located at a hospital that is one of the area’s top-rated chest pain centers and a certified Primary Stroke Center, Norton Audubon Hospital emergency department is always open and ready to provide quality care when you need it most.
- Norton Audubon Hospital holds the region’s highest accreditation from the American College of Cardiology as a Chest Pain Center.
- Norton Healthcare is the only health care system in Kentucky to receive the prestigious Mission Lifeline: Regional Trailblazer Award from the American Heart Association for innovating a system of care for the most severe type of heart attack.
- Norton Audubon Hospital was recognized with the American Heart Association Get With the Guidelines Silver Plus Award for stroke treatment, with a Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll designation for consistency of best practices of diabetes care for patients.
- Norton Audubon Hospital emergency department is located near the hospital’s main entrance at 1 Audubon Plaza Drive, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Heliport facility at Norton Audubon Hospital provides for critical care transport.