Norton Brownsboro Hospital emergency department is part of a Comprehensive Stroke Center that serves as a hub for the largest stroke care system in the Louisville area.
The emergency department is always open and prepared to give you quality care when you need it most. With 42 patient care areas, the emergency department is equipped to care for you.
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital holds the region’s highest accreditation from the American College of Cardiology as a Chest Pain Center.
- Norton Healthcare is the only health care system in Kentucky to receive the prestigious Mission Lifeline: Regional Trailblazer Award from the American Heart Association for innovating a system of care for the most severe type of heart attack.
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital was recognized with the American Heart Association Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for stroke treatment, with a Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll designation for consistency of best practices of diabetes care for patients.
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital emergency department is located near the hospital’s main entrance at 4960 Norton Healthcare Blvd., Louisville, Kentucky.
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital is a regional referral center for advanced neurosurgical conditions.
- Heliport facility at Norton Brownsboro Hospital allows for critical care transport.