Your test results are available through your computer’s web browser or the MyNortonChart apps for phones and tablets.
Here’s how to get MyNortonChart test results on your computer
- Sign in to MyNortonChart at NortonHealthcare.org.
If you’ve forgotten your password or username, follow the links on that page to retrieve them. If you haven’t used MyNortonChart before, click the “Sign up now” button to get secure access.
- Move the pointer over the “Health” tab at the top of the page.
- Click “Test Results.” There is also a link to Test Results in the Quick Links on the right of the screen.
- Your tests will be listed with the most recent at the top. Click one for more details.
Here’s how to get MyNortonChart test results from the mobile app
- Download the MyChart mobile app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- If you don’t have a MyNortonChart account yet, or need to retrieve your username or password go to NortonHealthcare.org.
- Once you’re in MyNortonChart on the app, touch “Test Results” at the upper left of the screen.
- Test results will be listed with the most recent at the top. Touch a test result for details.
You can enable notifications when new test results are saved to your account. In the top right, select “Account Settings” and enable Notifications.
If you’re using the MyChart mobile app, you may click on the test result and select “Ask a Question” to send a secure message to your provider. Or simply call your provider’s office directly.