The new MyNortonChart enhances popular functions
MyNortonChart has a new look. After paying attention to how Norton patients and their families use MyNortonChart, we have made improvements to make it easier to access your health information at anytime of the day or night.
- MyNortonChart now has a collection of links to some of our most popular features. On the right side of your homepage, Quick Links connects you totest results, your provider to ask questions, the appointment calendar, prescription refills, Norton eCare video visits and eVisits, and more.
- If you have proxy access to another person’s MyNortonChart, such as a child or another family member, those accounts now are accessible from the top of your homepage.
- A new section at the bottom of your homepage, “What’s new in MyChart,”provides details on any new features that could be helpful for the health of you and your family.
- The “Visits” tab offers information to help prepare for an appointment. You also can retrieve information on past appointments and review a summary of your visit and notes shared by your provider.
- For expectant parents, you can select the hospital where you and your provider have planned your delivery. This can be done by selecting the “Visits” tab and clicking on “Register for my delivery.”
- Under the “Messaging”tab, the Message Center allows you to filter messages in your inbox.