Get a text when new test results are posted, when an earlier appointment becomes available or when you get a message from your provider
Norton Healthcare’s MyNortonChart online medical record can now alert you through text messages. Get updates about new test results that have been posted, when an earlier appointment becomes available through the Wait List feature, new messages from your provider and more.
We want you to be able to stay up-to-date on your own health at any time, and we understand the importance of keeping your health information secure.
How to set up MyNortonChart text message notifications
- Sign in to your MyNortonChart account through your desktop browser.
- Select “Settings” in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select “Notifications.”
- On the “Notifications” page, click the “Text” tab and make sure your mobile phone number is in the system, or edit the current number that is displayed.
- Select the alerts you want: Appointments & Questionnaires, Test Results & Medications or Messages & Documents.
- While you’re in the “Notifications” section, take time to make sure your email address is correct under the “Email” tab.
Sign up for MyNortonChart to view your lab results, appointment information, medication and more. You can use Norton eCare and stay in touch with your provider. All information is stored securely.