Make sure you’re getting important updates to your health
MyNortonChart helps keep you plugged into your health information 24/7. But we want you to get information about your health as soon as possible, which is why we recommend push notifications for MyNortonChart.
For more information
Do you have your push notifications turned on in your MyChart app?
If not, you’ll receive only emailed health updates from your MyNortonChart account. These could get buried among your other emails, and there’s a chance you may not see them. Push notifications are important because they alert you to information about your health as soon as it’s available in MyNortonChart.
Push notifications to your phone or tablet include updates to test results, messages from your provider, reminders on upcoming appointments and more.
How to make sure your push notifications are turned on
- Go to “Settings” on your mobile device.
- Click on “Notifications.”
- Scroll down through your apps and select “MyChart” to turn them on.
- Log in to your MyChart app with your username and password.
- Once logged in, click the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click “Account Settings” from the menu.
- In the “Notifications” bar, swipe right to turn on push notifications.
You’re all set!
If you do not have the MyChart app, visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play and search keyword “MyChart.” Download and install the application. Run the MyChart application from your smartphone or tablet and select Norton Healthcare from the list of health care providers. Log in using your MyNortonChart username and password. If you have not yet created an account, click “Sign Up” from your mobile device.