Story by: Norton Healthcare on March 20, 2017
It’s Colon Cancer Awareness Month, and there actually are some pretty good reasons why you should get the colonoscopy done and over with. Here are a few of our favorite reasons.
10. It’s a quick way to drop 5 pounds.
9. It’s a good reason to splurge on the expensive toilet paper.
Get a colon cancer screening. Norton Healthcare now offers weekend options for colonoscopies.
Call (502) 446-WELL (9355)
8. Because you love your family and would do anything for them.
7. You’ll get the best rest of your life under sedation.
6. Because humility is overrated.
5. You can eat as many popsicles you want.
4. It’s a legit reason to be the butt of your friends’ jokes.
3. Colon cancer risk drops by 90 percent after polyp removal during colonoscopy. You can’t get those odds at the track!
2. You can share photos of your insides on Instagram.
1. Because colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death. So why take a chance when you don’t have to?
If you are age 50 or older and have not had a colonoscopy in the past 10 years, what are you waiting for? Learn about your options and how to schedule a colonoscopy here.
Select an appointment date and time from available spots listed below.