Renovations at Norton Cancer Institute – Downtown will expand facilities and programs.
Renovations underway at Norton Cancer Institute – Downtown and nearby facilities will expand and relocate many cancer subspecialties.
Completion is planned for February 2020, with two downtown campus locations getting a makeover.
Norton Cancer Institute – Downtown (676 S. Floyd St.)
- New clinics will serve patients with urgent care needs related to cancer, hepatitis C and sickle cell disease.
- Advanced radiation therapy services will continue to anchor the first floor.
- New multidisciplinary care space will be created for the Head, Neck and Skin Cancer Program and Comprehensive Lung Center.
- Current skin cancer resources will be expanded to include innovative new technology.
- A state-of-the-art oncology pharmacy and an expanded chemotherapy and infusion suite are being added to the third floor.
Norton Cancer Institute
We have more than 100 specialists at locations in Southern Indiana and around the Louisville area. New patients can get same-day appointments.
Norton Cancer Institute Women’s Cancer Center (234 E. Gray St.)
- The new women’s center on the first floor will include offices for gynecologic oncologist Lynn Parker, M.D. along with six large gynecologic oncology exam rooms.
- A new expressive art and music therapy suite will be located on the first floor.
- Offices for Norton Cancer Institute’s research program will occupy part of the second floor.
- A new central call and scheduling center, plus space for the financial services team, will be on floors five and six.
- Additional plans include a multidisciplinary breast health clinic led by medical oncologist Laila S. Agrawal, M.D.
- A designated pull-in valet area will facilitate quick service for those visiting for outpatient blood tests.