Are you in need of non-emergent, quick medical care? You can now ask Alexa.
Using Norton Healthcare’s new Alexa Skill, consumers can easily discover which Norton Immediate Care Center is located closest to them and that center’s current wait time, address and phone number.
Here’s how it works:
- Say: Alexa ask Norton Healthcare which Immediate Care Center has the shortest wait.
- Result: Alexa will give you the location with the shortest wait time. If that wait time is too long, you can ask for additional locations when prompted. You can also ask for location details or find the closest location.
- Next Step: You can hold your spot in-line by registering online at NortonHealthcare.com/ICC.
But first, you have to add the Norton Healthcare skill to your Alexa account.
To set up this skill at home:
- Open the Alexa App on your phone or tablet
- Open Settings
- Open Skills & Games
- Search for “Norton Healthcare”
- Tap on the found Skill
- Tap on “Enable to Use”
- Allow the Skill to access device location and “Save Permissions”