Joint pain relief starts here
At Norton Orthopedic Institute, we know you don’t live your life to be a patient. You’re a patient so you can live your life. Let us help you find relief from knee and hip pain.
- Same-day appointments for new patients
- 30 convenient locations
- More than 20 board-certified specialists
- Personalized treatment plans, from physical therapy and other nonsurgical solutions to partial or total knee- or hip-replacement surgery
- The latest minimally invasive techniques, such as anterior hip replacement, are available.
- Norton Orthopedic Institute was awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, a national recognition for providing the highest-quality care in hip and knee replacement.
While the world is still grappling with a way to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the virus that causes COVID-19, there is another virus on its way that we know how to help control. […]Read Full Story
El coronavirus que causa COVID-19 y la gripe estacional tienen algunos de los mismos signos y pueden variar desde ningún síntoma hasta una enfermedad grave. Ambas infecciones pueden causar: Fiebre o escalofríos Tos Respiración dificultosa […]Read Full Story
Russell F. Cox, president and CEO, Norton Healthcare, announced today a $1.2 million grant to Simmons College of Kentucky in West Louisville. Given through Norton Healthcare’s James R. Petersdorf Fund, the grant will help the […]Read Full Story