Norton Cancer Institute – Brownsboro
Norton Cancer Institute is a regional leader in cancer prevention, treatment, research and survivorship.
In addition to our current, state-of-the-art therapies, Norton Cancer Institute provides a gateway to National Cancer Institute- and industry-sponsored cancer clinical research trials, offering promising new options. Combined with Norton Cancer Institute’s suite of support services and resources, you and your loved ones will find everything you need to feel empowered through the journey.
Norton Cancer Institute – Brownsboro offers radiation oncology, medical oncology and infusion therapy in one convenient location. Other specialties will include hematology, neuro-oncology, and surgical oncology.
Design and technology features that sets Norton Cancer Institute – Brownsboro apart include:
- Streamlined registration and preregistration through the use of electronic registration and self-check-in kiosks.
- Curved main corridors and strategic use of colors, textures and materials to facilitate wayfinding.
- The combined use of natural daylight and 100 percent LED lighting to support a more natural, less clinical feel.
- White noise and music in key locations, along with special ceiling tiles and recycled denim insulation to dampen noise and enhance acoustics.
- Improved efficiency through the use of collaborative care “team rooms” and infusion rooms designed as pods around centrally located nursing stations.
- Amenities such as personal technology charging stations, central nourishment stations, wireless internet access, a meditation room, healing garden and bistro.
- Integrated technology throughout along with a premanufactured, adaptable wall and millwork system that serves as a flexible backbone so future changes can be implemented as needed with minimal cost and disruption.
This growth is made possible by generous donors to the Norton Healthcare Foundation.
Norton Cancer Institute Resource Centers
Norton Cancer Institute Resource Centers provide patients and families with the latest information on cancer treatments and support services. Patients and families receive personal attention to address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and caregivers before, during and after cancer treatment.
For a list of upcoming classes, view the Calendar of Hope.
Norton Cancer Institute – Brownsboro
4955 Norton Healthcare Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40241
Radiation Oncology: (502) 394-6410
Cancer Resource Center: (502) 394-6415
Brownsboro Clinic: (502) 394-6350
Brownsboro Infusion: (502) 394-6315
Postpartum anxiety symptoms are different from those of postpartum depression, and new moms can have one condition and not the other. They also can have both at the same time. Worrying about a new baby […]Read Full Story
Maureen Loftus, R.N., saw her childhood neighbor lying in the intensive care unit (ICU). His eyes were closed. A ventilator helped him with the breath that COVID-19 had taken away. He was alone in the […]Read Full Story
Después de una visita para pruebas Con el COVID-19 en la mente de todos, entendemos que desea buscar respuestas sobre lo que lo está enfermando a usted o a sus familiares. A continuación se encuentran […]Read Full Story
El CEO de Norton Healthcare está “muy cómodo” por ahora con capacidad para manejar la oleada de COVID-19
Los funcionarios de Norton Healthcare están “muy cómodos” con la capacidad del sistema de atención médica más grande del área de Louisville para manejar un aumento en los pacientes con COVID-19, según Russell F. Cox, […]Read Full Story
We’re all avoiding crowds these days, especially waiting rooms to see a health care provider. If you or your family needs urgent care for a minor illness or injury, you can reserve your spot in […]Read Full Story