Primary Care Near You
Whether you’re sick, need a routine checkup or ongoing care, Norton Community Medical Associates primary care physicians and advanced practice providers are here for you. As patient-centered health care providers, we work to build an ongoing, active partnership with you to keep you in your best health and doing the things you love.
Norton Community Medical Associates offices provide primary care in Louisville, Southern Indiana and surrounding areas at over 30 locations. Our offices are staffed by teams of experienced physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other medical care providers.
Benefits of choosing a Norton Community Medical Associates primary care provider:
- Same-day appointments and online scheduling available
- Services for most health care needs available, including well and sick visits, routine checkups and ongoing care for conditions.
- Norton Telehealth appointments with your primary care provider may be available. If you are unsure about whether a telehealth visit is appropriate for your health issue, call one of our offices.
- Your primary care provider connects you to a large network of specialists and hospitals.
- MyNortonChart gives you secure online access to your health information, bill payment, lab and test results, and more.
In addition to our already strict safety protocols, all Norton Community Medical Associates offices have additional disinfection and social distancing measures in place for the health of our patients and staff. All patients and staff will be screened for coronavirus symptoms prior to entering. Patients suspected of having COVID-19 are immediately isolated to reduce risk of exposure.