From breast milk analysis to lactation consulting to breast pumps and pillows, moms and their families have a single stop for breastfeeding needs.
Just in time for National Breastfeeding Month, Baby Bistro & Boutique is marking its third anniversary of providing advice, supplies and support to breastfeeding moms.
Moms and their families can buy and rent breast pumps and parts, breastfeeding bras, breastfeeding pillows and many other breastfeeding supplies. Mothers also can make an appointment with a lactation consultant for one-on-one assistance with any issues they’re having breastfeeding.
Baby Bistro & Boutique
The outpatient lactation consulting center and shop is located on the Norton Healthcare – St. Matthews campus, entrance #3. Drive up to the Norton Medical Plaza 3 doors marked “Labor and Delivery.” Free valet parking is available.
For more information or to make an appointment with a certified lactation consultant,
Stop by to meet the center’s certified lactation consultant, learn about services/consultation feeds, and check out the boutique’s ever-changing inventory, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What makes Baby Bistro & Boutique special
- Convenient one-stop shopping for breast pumps and parts, breastfeeding bras, nursing pillows and many other items that make life easier for breastfeeding moms
- Certified lactation consultant available by appointment to answer questions and teach new moms to use breast-pumping equipment
- Breastfeeding services, including individual counseling, breast milk analysis to determine fat and calorie content, and follow-up for infants having trouble gaining weight
- Services for moms with special needs, such as feeding multiples, hearing impairment, vision impairment or needing interpreter services
- Services for babies with special needs