Gastroenterology Patient Resources
Appointments and Scheduling
We accept appointments Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Blood drawing services are available typically without an appointment.
Provide the following through MyNortonChart or bring to your first appointment :
- Insurance card or information. We may photocopy your insurance card to ensure we have the most up-to-date information.
- Photo identification
- Payment for services
- Current address, phone numbers and other contact information
- List of current medications
- Your pharmacy’s phone number and address
Mail the following items to our office at least six days before your appointment:
- Completed medical history forms, including a list of medications and dosages
- Any lab results or X-rays related to the reason for your visit with us
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1 to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- If you must cancel a procedure, we need 72 hours notice or you may be charged a $100 fee.
- If you must cancel an office visit, we need 48 hours notice or you may be charged a $25 fee.
Office Consultations and Follow-up Visits
An office consultation generally is needed before recommending any endoscopic procedures. An exception is routine screening colonoscopies. These do not require an initial office consultation.
Patients of Norton Gastroenterology Consultants of Louisville can use MyNortonChart to view portions of their medical records and communicate with our office.
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- View lab results.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your physician.
Stay in touch with your doctor’s office
- Send a request for medical advice.
- Send a nonurgent message to your physician. Do not use MyNortonChart to communicate immediate medical concerns.
Manage your appointments
- Request or cancel appointments online.
- View details of past and upcoming appointments.