Colon Cancer Screenings
Call (502) 629-1234 to make an appointment.
Or, take advantage of colonoscopy on demand and skip straight to scheduling your colonoscopy. Fill out the necessary forms, schedule your colonoscopy, follow the prep instructions and arrive as scheduled.
Remicade (infliximab) is a medication used to treat Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and rheumatoid arthritis.
An upper GI endoscopy procedure is called esophagogastroduodenoscopy, or EGD for short. Your doctor may recommend an EGD for heartburn, upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, difficulty swallowing, intestinal bleeding or diarrhea.
- Fructose malabsorption test
- Helicobacter pylori breath test
- Lactose breath test
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy
- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth study
Hospital Outpatient Procedures
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Liver biopsy
- Remicade (infliximab) infusion therapy
- Upper GI endoscopy (EGD)