The CPA Lab team offers client, patient and insurance carrier billing to suit our clients’ needs. We honor Medicare and Medicaid and participate with all major insurers. We are happy to submit claims to third-party insurance carriers when the necessary information is made available to us.
Client bills are mailed by the 15th of each month. Billing statements include the date of service, patient’s name and charges for services received.
Participating insurance Providers
- AARP through UnitedHealthcare Aetna
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem – Indiana Medicaid
- Bankers Life and Casualty Co.
- Beech Street Corp.
- Benefits Administrators
- Benesight Inc.
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Care Select
- CareSource Indiana
- Central States Health & Life Co.
- CHA Health
- Community Health Alliance
- CoreSource (Tucson, Arizona)
- EDS Healthcare
- First Health/Coventry Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- First Health IBEW Local 369
- Golden Rule Life Insurance Co.
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Great West Health Care (Fort Scott, Kansas)
- Great West Health Care (Kennett, Missouri)
- Guardian Insurance Co.
- Harmony Health Plan
- Harrington Health Services Inc.
- Health Net Federal Services, c/o PGBA LLC/Tricare
- Hoosier Alliance
- Hoosier Healthwise
- Hospice of Southern Indiana
- Indiana Comprehensive Health Insurance Association
- Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP)
- Indiana MedBen
- Indiana Medicaid
- Indiana State Council Roofers Health and Welfare Fund
- Integra Insurance Group
- Kentucky Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicare
- Kentucky Patient Access and Care (KenPAC)
- Life Care Centers of America
- LifeWise Health Plan
- Managed Health Services
- MDwise Inc.
- Medicaid Select
- Medical Mutual of Kentucky
- Mega Life and Health Insurance Co.
- Mid-West National Life Insurance Co.
- Midwest Security Insurance Co.
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Association of Letter Carriers Health Benefit Plan
- NGS American Inc.
- Palmetto GBA
- Passport Medicaid
- Pittman & Associates Inc.
- Preferred Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Mutual Life Insurance
- ProBenefits Administrators
- Railroad Medicare
- Sagamore Health Network Inc.
- Select Benefit Administrators of America
- Seven Corners Insurance
- SIHO Insurance Services
- SisCo Benefits
- SRC Services Inc.
- STAR Administrative Services Inc.
- State Farm Insurance
- Sterling Insurance Co.
- Superien Health Network
- Underwriters Safety and Claims
- United Medical Resources Inc.
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- WPS Tricare For Life
Networks, preferred provider organizations, third-party administrators
- BCE Emergis Corp.
- Center Care Health Benefit Programs
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Care Network
- Direct Care of America
- First Health Network/Coventry Health Care
- Integrated Health Plan Inc.
- PPONext Inc.
- SIHO Insurance Services
Germs, viruses and bacteria are back in school too. And they’re coming home which means their sick day could potentially turn into your sick day. Here are some of the more common illnesses that kids […]Read Full Story
Donating to Bike to Beat Cancer continues a cycle of hope for your parent, spouse, partner, sibling, friend or loved one as we pedal one step closer to beating cancer. Because of donations to Bike […]Read Full Story
There’s a new treatment option for patients in Louisville with medically-refractory epilepsy. Louisville’s first patient to get deep brain stimulation for epilepsy — a patient treated at Norton Neuroscience Institute — now has an implanted […]Read Full Story
The lineup for the 2019 Neuroscience Expo features sessions with neurological experts and others on a range of topics from specific conditions to financial considerations. The Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019, event at the Kentucky International […]Read Full Story