The CPA Lab team offers client, patient and insurance carrier billing to suit our clients’ needs. We honor Medicare and Medicaid and participate with all major insurers. We are happy to submit claims to third-party insurance carriers when the necessary information is made available to us.
Client bills are mailed by the 15th of each month. Billing statements include the date of service, patient’s name and charges for services received.
Participating insurance Providers
- AARP through UnitedHealthcare Aetna
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem – Indiana Medicaid
- Bankers Life and Casualty Co.
- Beech Street Corp.
- Benefits Administrators
- Benesight Inc.
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Care Select
- CareSource Indiana
- Central States Health & Life Co.
- CHA Health
- Community Health Alliance
- CoreSource (Tucson, Arizona)
- EDS Healthcare
- First Health/Coventry Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- First Health IBEW Local 369
- Golden Rule Life Insurance Co.
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Great West Health Care (Fort Scott, Kansas)
- Great West Health Care (Kennett, Missouri)
- Guardian Insurance Co.
- Harmony Health Plan
- Harrington Health Services Inc.
- Health Net Federal Services, c/o PGBA LLC/Tricare
- Hoosier Alliance
- Hoosier Healthwise
- Hospice of Southern Indiana
- Indiana Comprehensive Health Insurance Association
- Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP)
- Indiana MedBen
- Indiana Medicaid
- Indiana State Council Roofers Health and Welfare Fund
- Integra Insurance Group
- Kentucky Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicare
- Kentucky Patient Access and Care (KenPAC)
- Life Care Centers of America
- LifeWise Health Plan
- Managed Health Services
- MDwise Inc.
- Medicaid Select
- Medical Mutual of Kentucky
- Mega Life and Health Insurance Co.
- Mid-West National Life Insurance Co.
- Midwest Security Insurance Co.
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Association of Letter Carriers Health Benefit Plan
- NGS American Inc.
- Palmetto GBA
- Passport Medicaid
- Pittman & Associates Inc.
- Preferred Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Mutual Life Insurance
- ProBenefits Administrators
- Railroad Medicare
- Sagamore Health Network Inc.
- Select Benefit Administrators of America
- Seven Corners Insurance
- SIHO Insurance Services
- SisCo Benefits
- SRC Services Inc.
- STAR Administrative Services Inc.
- State Farm Insurance
- Sterling Insurance Co.
- Superien Health Network
- Underwriters Safety and Claims
- United Medical Resources Inc.
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- WPS Tricare For Life
Networks, preferred provider organizations, third-party administrators
- BCE Emergis Corp.
- Center Care Health Benefit Programs
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Care Network
- Direct Care of America
- First Health Network/Coventry Health Care
- Integrated Health Plan Inc.
- PPONext Inc.
- SIHO Insurance Services
Becker’s Healthcare has recognized Adam D. Kempf, Norton Healthcare senior vice president and chief financial officer, as one of the 106 hospital and health system CFOs to know in the nation. Those on the list play an integral […]Read Full Story
We are seeing record high temperatures in Greater Louisville already this spring. These early hot days mean you can get caught off guard by heat-related illnesses, such as dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat [...]Read Full Story
Under the VA Mission Act of 2018, eligible U.S. veterans now are able to get treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as colds, sore throats and minor skin infections at urgent care clinics through […]Read Full Story
Karen Allen, R.N., oncology patient navigator for Norton Cancer Institute, sees the patient navigator role as a “bridge across the canyon of uncertainty” for patients who are newly diagnosed with cancer. “I imagine my family […]Read Full Story