We recognize and celebrate the skilled and compassionate service that more than 4,000 Norton Healthcare nurses provide to our patients every day. We thank you for giving so selflessly of yourselves for the good of others. The work you do and the manner in which you do it is not only worthy of special recognition, it is truly remarkable.
From this page, you can access important nursing resource information, stay up to date on the latest health care news, register for continuing education activities and discover exciting new career opportunities.
For information about remote access to the Norton Healthcare network, call the Norton Service Center at (502) 629-8911, option 1.
Norton Healthcare Resources
- Norton Clinical Agency
- Continuing nursing education opportunities through Norton University
- Norton Healthcare continuing medical education opportunities
- Norton Healthcare hospitals and Norton Immediate Care Centers
- Norton Healthcare clinical trials
- Norton Children’s
- Norton Healthcare career opportunities
Societies and Organizations
- Kentucky Board of Nursing
- Kentucky Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
Journals and News
In anticipation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration emergency use authorization for a COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 12 to 15, Norton Children’s has opened vaccine preregistration for children ages 12 and up on […]Read Full Story
Norton Immediate Care Center – Mount Washington is now open and offering urgent care options for the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries. The new Norton Immediate Care Center, located at 300 High Point Court […]Read Full Story
Cardiologists have another tool to help determine how to help patients with symptoms of coronary artery disease, by modeling the blood flow through their arteries to predict how cholesterol buildup might affect them. The added […]Read Full Story