If you think you may have a sleep disorder, and you’re ready to find relief, Norton Sleep Center can help diagnose and develop an individualized treatment plan to help restore your sleep for a better you.
Norton Sleep Center offers two convenient methods of evaluating your sleeping patterns:
Once you have been diagnosed with a sleep disorder, our board-certified and sleep medicine-trained physicians offer many treatment options:
- Continuous positive airway pressure treatment (CPAP) or Bi-level positive airway pressure (Bi-PAP))
- Alternative options to CPAP, such as oral/dental devices
- Weight loss counseling
- Inspire upper airway stimulation
Norton Sleep Center: Comprehensive Care That Fits Your Schedule
Norton Sleep Center locations are staffed with fellowship-trained and board-certified physicians and sleep technologists who are experienced in diagnosing and treating a variety of sleep disorders.
- All locations are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine — the gold standard for evaluating sleep medicine services.
- We offer home sleep studies, inpatient sleep testing and a full suite of treatment options.
- Our state-of-the-art sleep labs offer private, comfortable testing suites with full- or queen-size beds and showers. Sleep studies can be scheduled seven nights a week.
- Our team of providers has more than 200 years’ collective experience diagnosing and treating sleep disorders.
- We have four convenient locations: Norton Audubon Hospital campus, Norton Brownsboro Hospital campus, Pleasure Ridge Park and on Newburg Road.
- We work with patients in the transportation industry and the U.S. Department of Transportation to assist with required verifications to show sleep therapy compliance.
- Our physicians specialize in diagnosing sleep disorders and giving you a personalized treatment plan.
- Our sleep apnea treatment experience includes continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP), CPAP alternatives such as oral devices, and Inspire upper airway stimulation.