Weight Management Locations
Weight loss is a journey, and at the Norton Weight Management Center in Louisville, we offer everything you need to succeed. Here, you’ll find a full range of surgical weight loss and medical weight management services, all in one convenient and comfortable setting. From pre-operative testing and nutritional counseling to long-term follow-up care and support groups, healthy change starts here.Review our comprehensive services below. Then visit us for a free informational seminar, led by a board-certified surgeon or weight loss specialist. We’ll explore your options, answer any questions and see if we can help you find life-changing results.To RSVP, call (502) 629-1234 or register online for a weight loss surgery or weight management session.
Designed with Weight Loss Patients in Mind
Our wide range of in-house services include:
- Seminars and educational programs to assist in weight loss
- On-site physician specialists
- Medical weight management services
- Pre-surgical nursing, dietary and psychological counseling
- Pre-admission education
- Physician office visits
- Follow-up care
- Support groups
- Demonstration kitchen
Special features include:
- Surface-level parking
- Spacious rooms with specialized equipment to better accommodate our patients
- Floor-level scale that makes it easier and more comfortable to check weight loss progress
Norton Health & Wellness Center
1000 Dupont Road
Louisville, KY 40207
- From I-64 east or west or I-71 north or south, take Watterson Expressway (I-264) west.
- From I-65 south or north, take Watterson Expressway (I-264) east.
- Take the Breckenridge Lane north exit (exit 18B).
- Merge into the far right-hand lane of Breckenridge Lane.
- Turn right onto Dutchmans Lane.
- At the second traffic light, turn left onto Dupont Road. The center is on the left just behind Gould’s Medical Center.
Ample street-level parking is available in front of the center.
Becker’s Healthcare has recognized Adam D. Kempf, Norton Healthcare senior vice president and chief financial officer, as one of the 106 hospital and health system CFOs to know in the nation. Those on the list play an integral […]Read Full Story
We are seeing record high temperatures in Greater Louisville already this spring. These early hot days mean you can get caught off guard by heat-related illnesses, such as dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat [...]Read Full Story
Under the VA Mission Act of 2018, eligible U.S. veterans now are able to get treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as colds, sore throats and minor skin infections at urgent care clinics through […]Read Full Story
Karen Allen, R.N., oncology patient navigator for Norton Cancer Institute, sees the patient navigator role as a “bridge across the canyon of uncertainty” for patients who are newly diagnosed with cancer. “I imagine my family […]Read Full Story