Norton Sports Health partners
Norton Sports Health is dedicated to providing specialized care for sports teams and organizations from around Greater Louisville. Teams and organizations that entrust their athletes’ care to us include:
- Bellarmine University – official sports health provider
- J. Graham Brown School – official sports health provider
- Christian Academy of Louisville – official sports health provider
- Churchill Downs – official track health care provider
- Derby City CrossFit – official sports health provider
- Indiana high schools – New Albany, Floyd Central
- Ironman Louisville – official medical provider and title sponsor
- Jefferson County Public Schools high schools – Butler, Central, Eastern, Fairdale, Fern Creek, Iroquois, Male, Moore Traditional, Seneca, Shawnee, Southern, Valley, Waggener and Western
- Jefferson County Public Schools middle and high schools – concussion education adviser
- Kentucky Country Day School – official sports health provider
- Kentucky Derby Festival – official training partner and medical provider for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon
- Louisville Bats baseball – official sports health provider
- Louisville Catholic School Athletic Association – official sports health provider
- Louisville Collegiate School – official sports health provider
- Louisville Sports Commission: Presenting sponsor and medical provider for the Norton Sports Health 10k
- Spalding University – official sports health provider
- University of Louisville – partnership with Vanessa Shannon, Ph.D., director of mental performance
About Norton Sports Health
No matter what type of athlete you are, Norton Sports Health can provide you with the care you need. From high school to professional, from older adults to weekend warriors, we prevent sports-related injuries and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
- Norton Sports Health specialists are trained and experienced in caring for sports-related injuries and conditions.
- Our team includes orthopedists, neurologists, primary care physicians, professional athletic trainers and physical therapists.
- Our providers work together to provide advanced care for athletes and individuals of all ages.
- We design customized programs that meet your specific needs and help get you back to your active lifestyle.
- Our sports health specialists serve as medical directors for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon.
- We provide athletic trainers to high schools and colleges in Louisville and Southern Indiana.
Becker’s Healthcare has recognized Adam D. Kempf, Norton Healthcare senior vice president and chief financial officer, as one of the 106 hospital and health system CFOs to know in the nation. Those on the list play an integral […]Read Full Story
We are seeing record high temperatures in Greater Louisville already this spring. These early hot days mean you can get caught off guard by heat-related illnesses, such as dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat [...]Read Full Story
Under the VA Mission Act of 2018, eligible U.S. veterans now are able to get treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as colds, sore throats and minor skin infections at urgent care clinics through […]Read Full Story
Karen Allen, R.N., oncology patient navigator for Norton Cancer Institute, sees the patient navigator role as a “bridge across the canyon of uncertainty” for patients who are newly diagnosed with cancer. “I imagine my family […]Read Full Story
You have a thing for bags. The bigger the better, right? Sure, a big, fabulous bag might be able to hold everything you want to carry with you, but all that extra baggage is doing […]Read Full Story