A chronic hip condition or injury can keep you from performing your best — or even enjoying daily activities. Norton Sports Health can help you recover from many hip issues that can occur, such as impingement, bursitis, cartilage tear or injury, psoas issues and arthritis.
Depending on the injury or condition, treatment plans may vary. They can include anything from physical therapy and anti-inflammatory treatment all the way up to surgery. Not keen on surgery? Our skilled providers will listen to you and work with you — always recommending the best treatment solution for your condition.
The Norton Sports Health difference
Our physicians specialize in sports medicine and are fellowship trained. Their expertise allows them to provide comprehensive care to athletes of all levels. This care typically includes a unique team approach, which could include advanced treatment techniques, new technology or physical therapy.
No Matter Your Activity Level – We Can Help
Norton Sports Health features a team of highly trained sports medicine specialists, including orthopedic surgeons, nonsurgical orthopedic specialists, neurologists, physiatrists and a sports psychologist. These specialists work together with sports nutritionists, athletic trainers, physical therapists, nurses and other care providers to design customized programs that help athletes of all ages return to optimal performance following a sports-related injury.
About Norton Sports Health
No matter what type of athlete you are, Norton Sports Health can provide you with the care you need. From high school to professional, from older adults to weekend warriors, we prevent sports-related injuries and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
- Norton Sports Health specialists are trained and experienced in caring for sports-related injuries and conditions.
- Our team includes orthopedists, neurologists, primary care physicians, professional athletic trainers and physical therapists.
- Our providers work together to provide advanced care for athletes and individuals of all ages.
- We design customized programs that meet your specific needs and help get you back to your active lifestyle.
- Our sports health specialists serve as medical directors for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon.
- We provide athletic trainers to high schools and colleges in Louisville and Southern Indiana.