No Matter Your Skill Level – We Can Help
Norton Sports Health is one of the Louisville area’s leading sports-related injury prevention and treatment programs. We provide multifaceted, advanced care for any athlete, any age. Our specialists include fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons, nonsurgical orthopedic specialists and neurologists, as well as a sports psychologist, athletic trainers and physical therapists. These professionals work together with community partners to design customized programs to meet your specific needs. Treatment could include injury prevention programs, physical therapy, mental performance, functional rehabilitation and return-to-play programs. We remain committed to providing you with the most up-to-date research and techniques so you can reach your potential.
About Norton Sports Health
Whether you consider yourself an athlete or someone who just wants to stay fit, Norton Sports Health can provide you with the care you need. From high school to professional, from older adults to weekend warriors, we care for sports-related injuries and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
- Norton Sports Health specialists are trained and experienced in caring for sports-related injuries and conditions.
- Our team includes orthopedists, neurologists, primary care physicians, certified athletic trainers and physical therapists.
- Our providers work together to offer advanced care for athletes and individuals of all ages.
- We design customized programs that meet your specific needs and help get you back to your active lifestyle.
- Our sports health specialists serve as medical directors for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon.
- We provide athletic trainers to high schools and colleges in Louisville and Southern Indiana.