Norton Sports Health Events
Norton Sports Health sponsors and provides medical care for many sporting events in the community. You can see our physicians on the sidelines at many high school and collegiate sporting events in Louisville and Southern Indiana.
Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon
Norton Sports Health provides a training program that prepares runners for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon. The free 15-week program offers training tips and weekly group runs for participants of all levels of experience. Norton Sports Health also hosts the Kentucky Derby Festival Kickoff.
Girls on the Run Louisville
Norton Sports Health physicians and staff provide care for Girls on the Run Louisville’s 5k events.
About Norton Sports Health
No matter what type of athlete you are, Norton Sports Health can provide you with the care you need. From high school to professional, from older adults to weekend warriors, we prevent sports-related injuries and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
- Norton Sports Health specialists are trained and experienced in caring for sports-related injuries and conditions.
- Our team includes orthopedists, neurologists, primary care physicians, professional athletic trainers and physical therapists.
- Our providers work together to provide advanced care for athletes and individuals of all ages.
- We design customized programs that meet your specific needs and help get you back to your active lifestyle.
- Our sports health specialists serve as medical directors for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon/Marathon.
- We provide athletic trainers to high schools and colleges in Louisville and Southern Indiana.
Disney star Cameron Boyce’s family says a seizure led to his death: What is sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP)?
When actor Cameron Boyce, a star of the Disney Channel show “Jessie,” died at age 20, his family said in a statement that his sudden death was due to a seizure during sleep. According to […]Read Full Story
Deanna Polsgrove, practice manager for Norton Infectious Disease Specialists, considers patients to be like family. She cries with them and celebrates with them. So, when a patient gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Deanna […]Read Full Story
For the second year in a row, Norton Healthcare has been identified as one of the companies liked best by female workers in Forbes' second annual ranking of America's Best Employers for Women. This recognition [...]Read Full Story