Thank you for your interest in the Norton Healthcare High School Academy Program. We feel very fortunate that you have chosen us for this opportunity! The program is an opportunity to explore health care through hands-on experience, job shadowing opportunities, career coaching and symposiums.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
To participate in the program, the following requirements must be met:
- Age 17 or older
- Participation in a health sciences academy pathway at a partnering school
- Completion of an interest form and application
If selected for a position in Norton Healthcare’s program, you will need to complete the following:
- Confidentiality and Parent Attestation forms signed by you (Parent/guardian must co-sign if you are under 18.)
- Employee Health new hire appointment prior to start date
- Pre-employment requirements
Submit the signed authorization and attestation forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norton Healthcare High School Academy interns will abide by all Kentucky child labor laws.