Louisville’s Orthopedic Leader
As Louisville and Southern Indiana’s leader in orthopedic care, Norton Orthopedic Institute has the expertise to treat bones and joints when surgery isn’t necessary.
Indeed, most orthopedic conditions don’t require surgery. For these types of conditions, a nonsurgical orthopedic physician can help get you back to living your life.
Our Sports Health providers include fellowship-trained physicians and athletic trainers. They specialize in treating injuries and conditions that can be unique to athletes and other active people. They understand the different types of stresses active individuals put on their bodies and how to get them back to what they love.
Expertise to Get You Moving Without Surgery
We can help you maximize function and minimize time away from work, activities, sports and school. We can guide treatment and work with physical therapists and athletic trainers to get you back to an active lifestyle as quickly as possible. We can expedite referral to an orthopedic surgeon if you need an operation.
Common reasons why patients seek care from a nonsurgical orthopedic physician:
- Sprains and strains
- Fractures, including stress fractures
- Overuse injuries, such as to the knee or shoulder
- Nerve pain
- Medical and injection therapies for arthritis
Care That’s Focused on You
- Sophisticated pain management aims to keep you comfortable and safe.
- We have a deep commitment to getting you moving again and managing your pain so you can keep up with your physical activity.
- With 30 orthopedic locations in Louisville and Southern Indiana, we have specialists near you.
- Communicate with your provider, manage appointments, refill prescriptions and more anytime from a computer or mobile device with a free MyNortonChart account.