Norton Sports Performance Baseball/Softball Performance Workshop
Saturday, Nov. 14
9 to 9:30 a.m.
Registrants will receive the Zoom link and login information via email on the day of the event.
Athletes Work With Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy Specialists to Prevent Injury
Elbow and shoulder injuries in youth baseball and softball players have been on the rise in recent years. Research points to overuse as the main cause. These throwing injuries often are preventable.
Norton Sports Health, a leading sports medicine provider in Louisville and Southern Indiana, and KORT physical therapy are offering a virtual throwing clinic to help keep baseball and softball players healthy.
Join us online for this free clinic to learn about proper throwing mechanics, injury prevention, sports performance and the latest treatment techniques for athletes ages 10 and older.
Participants will learn about:
- Overall performance training for baseball athletes
- Arm care/injury prevention program(s)
- Jo Adell, outfielder, Los Angeles Angels
- Josh Bixler, P.T., DPT, OCS; KORT
- Chad Green, pitcher, New York Yankees
- Eric Hammer, M.S.; coach, Norton Sports Performance
- Ryan J. Krupp, M.D.; executive medical director, orthopedics, Norton Sports Health