In addition to Norton Pulmonary Specialists’ three locations, inpatient pulmonary care, respiratory management and critical care services are provided at all four Norton Healthcare adult-service hospitals.
Norton Healthcare also provides outpatient respiratory therapy and pulmonary rehabilitation at these locations in the Louisville and Southern Indiana area.
Norton Pulmonary Specialists
Norton Medical Plaza I – Brownsboro, Suite 208
4950 Norton Healthcare Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40241
3430 Newburg Road, Suite 150
Louisville, KY 40218
Pleasure Ridge Park
4606 Greenwood Road
Louisville, KY 40258
Norton Heart & Vascular Institute Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center
Norton Medical Plaza East – Audubon, Suite L-12
3 Audubon Plaza Drive
Louisville, KY 40217
Inpatient respiratory therapy services provided at:
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Norton Children’s Hospital
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Healthcare Pavilion
- Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital
About Norton Pulmonary Specialists
The board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians with Norton Pulmonary Specialists, formerly Chest Medicine Associates, are leaders in caring for Louisville and Southern Indiana patients with asthma, COPD, emphysema and other lung diseases since 1977.
- Our team of physicians and advanced practice providers have extensive experience specializing in the diagnosis and management of all forms of lung diseases and sleep disorders.
- We have three convenient Louisville locations: Brownsboro, Newburg and Pleasure Ridge Park.
- We provide pulmonary care and respiratory management of critical care patients at all four Norton Healthcare adult-service hospitals.
- Norton Pulmonary Specialists is accredited by the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Physicians and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Our providers will give you a precise diagnosis and develop a customized treatment plan for your lung condition so you can get back to living your best life.
- Your physician will work with you to develop a written asthma action plan to help you manage your symptoms.