Care That’s Convenient for You
- Our staff includes interventional pulmonologists who are trained and experienced in minimally invasive diagnostics and treatment.
- We have seven convenient Louisville-area locations: Northeastern and downtown Louisville; Newburg; Pleasure Ridge Park; Mount Washington, Kentucky; Jeffersonville, Indiana; and Scottsburg, Indiana.
- We provide pulmonary care and respiratory management of critical care patients at all four Norton Healthcare adult-service hospitals: Norton Audubon Hospital, Norton Brownsboro Hospital, Norton Hospital and Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital.
- Norton Healthcare’s pulmonary rehabilitation program has three locations in Louisville and is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- We have an open line of communication with referring physicians, including pediatricians, to provide the most comprehensive care possible.
- Communicate with your provider, manage appointments, refill prescriptions and more anytime from a computer or mobile device with a free MyNortonChart
About Norton Pulmonary Specialists
The board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians with Norton Pulmonary Specialists, formerly Chest Medicine Associates and Kentuckiana Pulmonary Associates, are leaders in caring for Louisville and Southern Indiana patients with asthma, COPD, emphysema and other lung diseases.
- More than two dozen board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians with extensive experience specialize in diagnosis and management of all forms of lung diseases and sleep disorders.
- The Norton Pulmonary Specialists team pursues leading-edge treatments as part of its pioneering heritage. Our specialists are investigators on many clinical trials that give patients access to the latest treatments.
- Norton Pulmonary Specialists is accredited by the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Physicians and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Our providers will give you a precise diagnosis and develop a customized treatment plan for your lung condition, so you can get back to living your best life.
- Your physician will work with you to develop a written asthma action plan to help you manage your symptoms.