Norton Pulmonary Specialists Patient Resources
Norton Pulmonary Specialists is dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized care to patients in the Louisville area, including Southern Indiana. We want your care with us to go as smoothly as possible.
We’ve included some information that can ease some concerns you may have.
Bring the following information to your first visit
- Driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo ID
- Insurance information
- Copayment and outstanding balances
- Referral forms, if needed
- X-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) films, computed tomography (CT) scans
- Information on recent hospitalizations
- Pertinent medical history, such as lab results
- Complete list of medications you currently are taking
Verify coverage with your insurance plan before your appointment. Be sure to bring your insurance card with you.
If you are running late for your appointment, please call our office. If we do not hear from you within 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may be canceled.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.
MyNortonChart gives you convenient online access to portions of your medical records anytime, day or night, via a computer or mobile device. Whether you’re at work, on the road or at home, you can view your lab results, make or change appointments, ask us a question and more. All information is stored securely. More information about MyNortonChart.
We offer pulmonary rehabilitation to help improve the well-being and lung function of people with chronic (ongoing) breathing conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension and asthma.
About Norton Pulmonary Specialists
The board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians with Norton Pulmonary Specialists, formerly Chest Medicine Associates, are leaders in caring for Louisville and Southern Indiana patients with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema and other lung diseases since 1977.
Our team of physicians and advanced practice providers have extensive experience specializing in the diagnosis and management of all forms of lung diseases and sleep disorders.
- We have three convenient Louisville locations: on the Norton Brownsboro Hospital campus, on Newburg Road and in the Pleasure Ridge Park area.
- We provide pulmonary care and respiratory management of critical care patients at all four Norton Healthcare adult-service hospitals.
- Norton Pulmonary Specialists is accredited by the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Physicians and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Our providers will give you a precise diagnosis and develop a customized treatment plan for your lung condition so you can get back to living your best life.
The Norton Children’s Hospital Foundation and Norton Healthcare Foundation recently recognized outstanding volunteers and donors for their service and commitment. Collectively, these volunteers have donated thousands of hours of their time and raised millions of […]Read Full Story
Tuesday was the grand opening celebration for the new home of the Institute for Health Equity, a Part of Norton Healthcare. The institute moved into The Village @ West Jefferson, an office building at the […]Read Full Story