Norton Pulmonary Specialists Patient Resources
Norton Pulmonary Specialists is dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized care to patients in the Louisville area, including Southern Indiana. We want your care with us to go as smoothly as possible.
We’ve included some information that can ease some concerns you may have.
Bring the following information to your first visit
- Driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo ID
- Insurance information
- Copayment and outstanding balances
- Referral forms, if needed
- X-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) films, computed tomography (CT) scans
- Information on recent hospitalizations
- Pertinent medical history, such as lab results
- Complete list of medications you currently are taking
Verify coverage with your insurance plan before your appointment. Be sure to bring your insurance card with you.
If you are running late for your appointment, please call our office. If we do not hear from you within 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may be canceled.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.
MyNortonChart gives you convenient online access to portions of your medical records anytime, day or night, via a computer or mobile device. Whether you’re at work, on the road or at home, you can view your lab results, make or change appointments, ask us a question and more. All information is stored securely. More information about MyNortonChart.
We offer pulmonary rehabilitation to help improve the well-being and lung function of people with chronic (ongoing) breathing conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension and asthma.
About Norton Pulmonary Specialists
The board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians with Norton Pulmonary Specialists, formerly Chest Medicine Associates, are leaders in caring for Louisville and Southern Indiana patients with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema and other lung diseases since 1977.
Our team of physicians and advanced practice providers have extensive experience specializing in the diagnosis and management of all forms of lung diseases and sleep disorders.
- We have three convenient Louisville locations: on the Norton Brownsboro Hospital campus, on Newburg Road and in the Pleasure Ridge Park area.
- We provide pulmonary care and respiratory management of critical care patients at all four Norton Healthcare adult-service hospitals.
- Norton Pulmonary Specialists is accredited by the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Physicians and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Our providers will give you a precise diagnosis and develop a customized treatment plan for your lung condition so you can get back to living your best life.
John Fremow was put on this earth to protect and serve. The retired National Guardsman and corrections officer now provides security for Norton Brownsboro Hospital. He’s often called to the emergency department to prevent interruptions […]Read Full Story
Sleep deprivation effects range from foggy headedness to neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s
Know that “foggy” feeling you get after a night of little or poor sleep? It’s more than just a sensation. The lack of shut-eye is likely impacting your brain’s ability to function. “Sleep is incredibly […]Read Full Story
Rhonda Walker, R.N., patient navigator with Norton Cancer Institute, has had a passion for working with patients with cancer since she attended nursing school. “The changes and advancements I have seen in oncology care are […]Read Full Story
Turf toe is a sprain of the big toe joint where it meets your foot (the metatarsophalangeal or MTP joint). While the injury often is associated with sports played on artificial turf, especially football, it […]Read Full Story