If you want to be notified of an earlier appointment opportunity, you can do it through MyNortonChart.
Do you want an earlier appointment with your provider? You can get on a digital waitlist to be notified if an earlier appointment time becomes available.
Here’s how to do it:
From a computer
- Sign in to MyNortonChart.
- Select the “Visits” tab at the top of the page.
- You will be redirected to a page showing your upcoming visits.
- Click on the appointment for which you would like to be placed on the waitlist.
- To be notified if an earlier appointment becomes available, select “Get on the Wait List.”
From the mobile app
- If you haven’t already, download the MyChart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play and sign in.
- Touch the appointments icon in the top right corner of the page. This takes you to a page listing your future appointments at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the appointment for which you would like to be placed on the waitlist.
- If a waitlist is available, you will have the option to select “Get On Wait List.”
You will receive a notification to your MyNortonChart account if an earlier appointment becomes available. If you don’t want the earlier appointment, you still have the option to keep your originally scheduled time.
If you are offered a new appointment and want to accept it, be sure to confirm as soon as possible. Waitlist offers for new appointments are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and will expire after about 15 hours.
MyNortonChart provides free, fast, 24/7 access to your health and your family’s health.