Norton Healthcare patients can now use their smartphones to access their electronic medical records on the go — anytime, anywhere.
To access MyChart on your smartphone:
- Search MyChart in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Download and install the free MyChart app.
- Run the MyChart application from your smartphone.
- Select Norton Healthcare from the list of health care providers.
- Log in with your MyNortonChart ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Sign up for MyNortonChart and get connected to your health.
Select Norton Healthcare/Norton Children’s.
Log in with your MyNortonChart username and password.
Need Help With
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Get your activation code online.
Norton Healthcare’s five hospitals and Norton Cancer Institute have been named LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leaders by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for the second year in a row. Norton Healthcare was one of 406 facilities […]Read Full Story
March 2016 was a life-changing time for the Davis family. On March 23, Matt Davis and his wife, Hailey, celebrated the birth of their son, Finley. The next day, Matt learned he had a rare […]Read Full Story
The Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness announced Monday, Aug. 12, that mosquitoes found in one ZIP code of Jefferson County, Kentucky, are carrying West Nile virus. The affected ZIP code is 40215, […]Read Full Story
There’s a lot of information floating around about food and nutrition and how these contribute to your risk for disease, including cancer. Sorting through the news and research, some of it conflicting, can be confusing […]Read Full Story