Norton Healthcare patients can now use their smartphones to access their electronic medical records on the go — anytime, anywhere.
To access MyChart on your smartphone:
- Search MyChart in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Download and install the free MyChart app.
- Run the MyChart application from your smartphone.
- Select Norton Healthcare from the list of health care providers.
- Log in with your MyNortonChart ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Sign up for MyNortonChart and get connected to your health.
Select Norton Healthcare/Norton Children’s.
Log in with your MyNortonChart username and password.
Need Help With
Get your activation code online.
When it comes to fueling the body, men have their own specific nutritional needs. Thinking of food as fuel that can help fight disease and keep you looking and feeling younger is a great way […]Read Full Story
NPride, Norton Healthcare’s LGBTQ employee resource group, celebrates Pride Month by recognizing a few of our notable employee members. For some, finding their voice takes being touched directly by the LGBTQ community. Melissa Allen, manager, […]Read Full Story