If you already have a MyNortonChart account, here’s how to request proxy access for your loved one
For parents or guardians wanting access to their child’s account:
- Log in to your MyNortonChart account.
- Once logged in to MyNortonChart, choose the Settings icon at the top of the home page. Select Personalize from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Request access to a minor’s record”
- Fill in all the details on the form. Our Health Information Management Department will use the information to approve for your request.
For caregivers wanting access to their loved ones records, your loved one (primary account holder) must grant access.
- Have the primary account holder log in to their MyNortonChart account
- Once logged in to MyNortonChart, they will choose the Settings icon at the top of the home page. Select Personalize from the drop-down menu.
- Have the primary account holder select “Grant an adult access to your record”
- Fill in all the details on the form. Our Health Information Management Department will use the information to approve the request.
If you do not have a MyNortonChart account, click here to set up your own MyNortonChart account.
Need Help With
Get your activation code online.
When it comes to fueling the body, men have their own specific nutritional needs. Thinking of food as fuel that can help fight disease and keep you looking and feeling younger is a great way […]Read Full Story
NPride, Norton Healthcare’s LGBTQ employee resource group, celebrates Pride Month by recognizing a few of our notable employee members. For some, finding their voice takes being touched directly by the LGBTQ community. Melissa Allen, manager, […]Read Full Story