If you already have a MyNortonChart account, here’s how to request proxy access for your loved one
For parents or guardians wanting access to their child’s account:
- Log in to your MyNortonChart account.
- Once logged in to MyNortonChart, choose the Settings icon at the top of the home page. Select Personalize from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Request access to a minor’s record”
- Fill in all the details on the form. Our Health Information Management Department will use the information to approve for your request.
For caregivers wanting access to their loved ones records, your loved one (primary account holder) must grant access.
- Have the primary account holder log in to their MyNortonChart account
- Once logged in to MyNortonChart, they will choose the Settings icon at the top of the home page. Select Personalize from the drop-down menu.
- Have the primary account holder select “Grant an adult access to your record”
- Fill in all the details on the form. Our Health Information Management Department will use the information to approve the request.
If you do not have a MyNortonChart account, click here to set up your own MyNortonChart account.
Need Help With
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Get your activation code online.
Thomas M. Woodcock, M.D., came to Louisville in 1981 and was one of four founders of what is now Norton Cancer Institute. After almost 40 years as a medical oncologist, Dr. Woodcock plans to retire […]Read Full Story
Norton Healthcare’s five hospitals and Norton Cancer Institute have been named LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leaders by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for the second year in a row. Norton Healthcare was one of 406 facilities […]Read Full Story
March 2016 was a life-changing time for the Davis family. On March 23, Matt Davis and his wife, Hailey, celebrated the birth of their son, Finley. The next day, Matt learned he had a rare […]Read Full Story
The Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness announced Monday, Aug. 12, that mosquitoes found in one ZIP code of Jefferson County, Kentucky, are carrying West Nile virus. The affected ZIP code is 40215, […]Read Full Story