We look forward to seeing you for your upcoming appointment! Our care team would like to make you aware of the following precautions, so that we may provide the best care.
- Do you have a fever of 100 F or higher?
- Do you have acute respiratory symptoms? (Examples would be cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Have you lost sense of taste or smell?
- Have you had close contact with someone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19?
Contact your provider’s office if you answer “Yes” to any of the above COVID-19 screening questions.
Registration and Arriving for Your Appointment
- eCheck-In up to seven days prior to your appointment by logging into your MyNortonChart account, clicking “Appointments” and selecting “eCheck-In.”
- Call us when you park for your appointment or use our new electronic appointment arrival feature by logging into MyNortonChart, clicking “Account Settings” and enabling the “Appointment Arrival” feature. This will allow you to let us know you are here electronically.
- Be sure to wear a mask or face covering when you arrive for your appointment. A staff member will check your temperature when you enter the facility.