Our gynecologists offer a complete range of services, with an emphasis on caring for the whole woman — mind, body and spirit. You can expect a lifetime of care. We have specialists ranging from pediatric and adolescent gynecology to menopause and issues you may face later in life.
- We have more than 90 providers, including board-certified and fellowship-trained OB/GYN specialists, at 20 locations in Louisville and Southern Indiana.
- Our specialists have the experience, expertise and easy access you’d expect from Louisville’s leader.
- Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital is a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
- Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital is a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery. That means our surgeons use precise tools that allow for smaller incisions and faster healing.
- Norton Children’s board-certified pediatric gynecologists treat girls and young women up to age 24.
Our specialists have the skill and experience to provide comprehensive women’s care. Primary areas of focus include:
74-year-old Rodger First started having trouble getting around, he assumed it was just a part of getting older. For months, he struggled on uneven surfaces. “I remember falling three or four times one day,” Rodger […]Read Full Story
Germs, viruses and bacteria are back in school too. And they’re coming home which means their sick day could potentially turn into your sick day. Here are some of the more common illnesses that kids […]Read Full Story
Donating to Bike to Beat Cancer continues a cycle of hope for your parent, spouse, partner, sibling, friend or loved one as we pedal one step closer to beating cancer. Because of donations to Bike […]Read Full Story
There’s a new treatment option for patients in Louisville with medically-refractory epilepsy. Louisville’s first patient to get deep brain stimulation for epilepsy — a patient treated at Norton Neuroscience Institute — now has an implanted […]Read Full Story
The lineup for the 2019 Neuroscience Expo features sessions with neurological experts and others on a range of topics from specific conditions to financial considerations. The Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019, event at the Kentucky International […]Read Full Story