Connecting you to your health
MyNortonChart gives you convenient online access to portions of your electronic medical record (EMR) any time day or night. Whether you’re at work, on the road or at home, you can view your lab results, appointment information, medications, immunizations, allergies and more. All information is stored securely.
What MyNortonChart means to you
View portions of your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive email notifications that lab results are posted for viewing on MyNortonChart.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions from your provider.
Manage your appointments
- Request or cancel Norton Healthcare appointments online.
- View details of your past and upcoming Norton Healthcare appointments.
Use Norton eCare
- Connect with a Norton eCare provider through a secure video visit or eVisit.
Stay in touch with your doctor’s office
- MyNortonChart is not an email system, but it does allow you to securely send messages to your provider.
- Send request for medical advice or other nonurgent messages.
- It should not be used to communicate urgent medical concerns.
Access family members’ medical records
- You can be granted proxy access to view other family members’ medical records. Ask your provider’s office about how to request proxy access.
Peace of mind
We’ve taken extra steps to ensure that your private health information remains confidential. Your records are safe from unauthorized access because MyNortonChart is password-protected and information is delivered via an encrypted connection.
How do I get access to MyNortonChart?
There are three ways activate a MyNortonChart account:
Need Help With
Get your activation code online.
When it comes to fueling the body, men have their own specific nutritional needs. Thinking of food as fuel that can help fight disease and keep you looking and feeling younger is a great way […]Read Full Story
NPride, Norton Healthcare’s LGBTQ employee resource group, celebrates Pride Month by recognizing a few of our notable employee members. For some, finding their voice takes being touched directly by the LGBTQ community. Melissa Allen, manager, […]Read Full Story